Guidelines you must follow when commenting on Moonlit Saki.
- Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- Comments containing links must be approved before they are published. which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog.
- No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments.
- You are free to link to any NSFW (Not Safe For Work) image in your comments as long as you notify other users/readers that what they are going to see is not suitable for people younger than 18 years of age.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this blog, Moonlit Saki, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.