▲advertisement

Union Creative opens pre-orders for their “Koutetsujou no Kabaneri” Mumei Hdge technical statue No.17 Completely Supervised by Haruhiko Mikimoto ver. figure, which is sculpted by Monolith standing 25 cm tall with character design by Mikimoto Haruhiko. The figure is listed for ¥14,800 and is scheduled for release in June 2017.

Order Period: December 12th, 2016 – February 5th, 2017.

This entry was posted in Figures and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

▲advertisement

9 Responses to “Koutetsujou no Kabaneri” Mumei Hdge No.17 Completely Supervised by Haruhiko Mikimoto ver. by Union Creative up for preorder

1. thatfigurecollector says:

This one seems a lot more like Mumei than GSC’s. But I know nothing about Union Creative’s quality so I’m having a hard time deciding. >_<

• moonlitsaki says:

Agreed. And about Union’s quality it’s the same for me. I heard a lot of bad things about them and I’ll be careful if I’ll ever decide to buy one of their figures.

2. AndyError says:

I’m tempted but I’m worried about the quality of this figure…

• moonlitsaki says:

Yes, Union doesn’t seem to be a safe bet for quality. I’m in love with this one and I’ll wait for their other figure of for someone else making one.

3. Elliz says:

Was her skirt that short that it already shows off half of her butt? GSC is a similar pose to this but not much as reveal. Too bad, since this one looks a lot more like Mumei (face) than GSC’s. But seeing as I don’t have any Union figures I’m quite hesitant. Plus that ridiculously short skirt…

• moonlitsaki says:

Not a fan of the skirt either, though the face looks a lot better than the one of Good Smile Company’s Mumei. I’ll pass on this mostly because I’m waiting to see how this one https://wp.me/p4y281-fsb will look once painted. And also because I’m still praying for a Mumei in a kimono, if some company will ever grant my wish and make one.

And yes, Union doesn’t have a great reputation, so I’ll have to think about it for a while considering the manufacturer.

Comments are closed.