As every single fan of the lovely maid from light novel, manga, and anime series “Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu” would surely know, Rem’s birthday is on February 2nd.
It has been announced today that a commemorative event called “Re: Rem’s birthday life starting from zero 2017 in Akihabara & Shibuya” will be held in Akihabara and Shibuya to celebrate the special day.
The event will take place in both Akihabara (from February 1st, 2017 to February 28th, 2017) and Shibuya (from February 1st, 2017 to February 27th, 2017), and at both venues event limited goods will be on sale, including a Rem Birthday Goods Set, B2 tapestries and more. It has also been announced that orders for goods limited to the event sold at the Akihabara can be also placed at Gamers Online Shop (Japanese website).
- Rem Birthday Goods Set / ¥10,000 (before tax) / Shop Link
- B2 Tapestry / ¥2,500 (before tax) / Shop Link
- Full Graphic T-Shirt / ¥6,000 (before tax) / Shop Link
- Rem & Ram Mobile Battery / ¥5,000 (before tax) / Shop Link
- Rem & Ram Cushion / ¥4,000 (before tax) / Shop Link
- B2 Tapestry / ¥3,000 (before tax)
- Full Graphic T-Shirt / ¥6,000 (before tax)
- Badge / ¥600 (before tax)
- Clear File / ¥400 (before tax)
- and more…
*At the moment there is no word about event limited goods listed above being on sale outside of Japan.