▲advertisement

Released a couple of days ago, on the 21st of this month, “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia 1/4 scale figure by FREEing confirms an almost complete castoff option even on the final product.

Just as an information, we will review this figure at Moonlit Saki at a later date, probably next month as soon as we will get our copy of this item. In the meantime, here’s some user photos of the final product in all its naked glory.

This entry was posted in Figures and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

▲advertisement

18 Responses to Castoff option confirmed for “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia figure by FREEing

1. Migi says:

Nice tits!! but sadly price is beyond ridiculous just for a cast-off.

• moonlitsaki says:

Yes, she looks very nice even under her simple dress. But I guess she would have costed just the same amount even if she wasn’t castoff.

• MyBigButt says:

Yeah.

She’s not listed as cast-off before and still with that price.

Good thing they have done that to have a quite justice for her price.

2. trevman256 says:

Yippee glad I have a copy of this beauty

• moonlitsaki says:

Me too, even if it’s not because the castoff option but just because it’s a quite big and beautiful Hestia! 😉

• trevman256 says:

Yep loli big boobs ftw! Although I’m wondering if the 1/2 version of this became non existent? They said the face of that figure will be change. Guess I’ll wait and find out. It would be perfect fit with my 1/2 super sonico figure.

• moonlitsaki says:

No word about the 1/2 scale since last time I posted about her here. She was supposed to go up for pre-order in August this year but no one heard a thing since that announcement. I just hope she won’t get cancelled!

• trevman256 says:

That would be unfortunate. This scale is the pay limit I can afford. Maybe they will mention something around the end of JAN.

3. mechfrog⚓ says:

Does this mean the one pictured here ( http://www.kirinhobby.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=14872 ) is a castoff as well? Even if it doesn’t specify say so? New to figure collection, sorry if its a noob question.

• moonlitsaki says:

Yes, this figure is a castoff one even if not officially specified. Once I get my copy I’ll have pics and dynamics up here at the site on how the castoff option works for this figure.

Don’t be sorry, every single question is were well welcomed here no matter what! 🙂

4. IsoAtrahaxis says:

Patiently waiting for this figure to arrive. Happy New Year to me and all who managed to get theirs!

• moonlitsaki says:

Same here. I did the silly mistake to combine her with a figure from Alter, which of course is being delayed, so I’ll have to wait some more time.

• IsoAtrahaxis says:

Where did you get her?

• moonlitsaki says:

At CDJapan.

• IsoAtrahaxis says:

I got her at Jlist, and I was lucky because all the anime figures related stores were all sold out when I found out that Freeing was releasing her figure and when the word got out that she is cast-off the preorder allocation sold out quickly and now she’s quite expensive to get.

• moonlitsaki says:

I was lucky and I got her a couple of days after she went up for pre-order. Yeah, I noticed that as soon as her castoff option was confirmed she wasn’t available anywhere and became so expensive!

5. MyBigButt says: