Wonder Festival 2016 [Summer] Various (Part 41)

▲advertisement

Wonder Festival 2016 [Summer] took place on July 24th, 2016 and it brings us a lot of news including painted and unpainted prototypes being revealed, as well as completely new announcements as usual. In this part of the event report we can take a look at exhibition items from various manufacturers not featured yet in the report.

Ginjyujisha

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Kashima 1/1

figurez_kashimalifesizeann-1

figurez_kashimalifesizeann-2

Wave

“Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova” Kongou Dream Tech, Lingerie Style

wf2016s_wave-1

“iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls” Moroboshi Kirari, Jougasaki Rika, Akagi Miria Dream Tech

wf2016s_wave-2

Griffon Enterprises

“Silent Möbius” Katsumi Liqueur Executive Figure Nemesis ver.

032

▲advertisement

12 Responses to Wonder Festival 2016 [Summer] Various (Part 41)

1. trevman256 says:

Well moonlitsaki this falls on you, should I get this or the 1/4 scale hestia?

• moonlitsaki says:

For me it definitely is the 1/4 scale by FREEing. The size of this one is tempting, but her face looks completely off to me, as if she wasn’t really Hestia. FREEing’s one looks way better, and will also be cheaper and easier to display! So 1/4 by FREEing for me! 🙂

• trevman256 says:

Yeah your right. But I love life size figures. Ugh it’s so difficult.

• moonlitsaki says:

I can understand! But for me quality is more important that size, that’s why I’d go with the 1/4. Plus they only are two scales aside! 😛

• trevman256 says:

Yeahhhhh. Plus I believe the smaller one is cast off for the top part if you look closely. (:

• moonlitsaki says:

Looks like that, though they didn’t specify it. Either way, she’s the perfect Hestia between to two of them! 🙂

2. Johnny Meo says:

Wait, I see a poster with silhouettes of the Oreimo girls. Does this mean they’re making a 1/1 scaled size of Kuroneko….

3. DJ Schway says:

Oh god, Hestia’s face… Maybe this is one of those figures that looks good from a specific angle… but it certainly wasn’t captured here.

Comments are closed.