Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] INDEX

▲advertisement

Now that our coverage for this edition of Wonfes (2016 Winter) which was held on February 7th, 2016 is complete, here’s our Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] INDEX, containing all articles from the event report and pre-event news.

Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] INDEX

wf2016w_index

All Wonfes 2016 Winter event articles are labeled with #wf2016w, the present article included.

Wonfes 2016 [Winter] Related News (Prior To The Actual Event)

wf2016w_newspri

*NSFW/Some NSFW
Special thanks to Moeyo, figsoku, Hobby Search, AmiAmi & Dengeki for the photos.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

▲advertisement

12 Responses to Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] INDEX

1. Zalin says:

Outside of FREEing’s line up not very impressed this fest, but I guess that’s a good thing lets me save up some cash for the next one!

• moonlitsaki says:

That definitely is a good thing! I always kind of want everything I see on day one! XD Then I make up my mind and I’m able to focus on what I REALLY want, which this time is FREEing’s Hestia, GSC’s Mira, Bell Fine’s Aqua, and probably Vertex’s Kataigou. Then there are some “maybe” items, including GSC’s Albedo, Koto’s Velvet, Di molto bene’s Yuuri and Kurumi, and a couple more. But, in the end, I think I’ll be able to get down to 3 or 4 figures at most.

• Zalin says:

Well I hope you get everything you want this year saki you deserve it with all the work you put into this fest alone. Thank you for making it so easy to find all of this stuff.

• moonlitsaki says:

Thank you for your kind words! <3 It was hard to put all this together, but also very, very funny! I love figures so much and I love to be of some help to fellow collectors as well, so this is a real pleasure for me! THANKS AGAIN!!! 😀

2. Ogami Rei says:

damn FREEing making me cry for this year

3. Elliz says:

Dead…my wallet is dead. There is like more than 30 figures I’ve seen that I definitely want (1/3 are nendoroids)…Goodbye saving up money to be able to go to Japan…

• moonlitsaki says:

I can perfectly understand you! And if I start to think that Summer Wonfes isn’t even that far away I just want to dig a hole and go hide there forever! >.<

Comments are closed.